STOP PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
PLEASE NOTE: Your child MUST have an active US Lacrosse Membership Account Number to register for our programs. Your email address and DOB must be the same for US Lacrosse and WTYLAX Website.
Registration deadline is October 6, 2019.
Dates: Mondays in October (10/7, 10/14, 10/21, 10/28)
Times: - 6:30pm - 8pm
Location: East Holly Feilds, 217 East Holly Ave, Sewell NJ 08080
Ages: Boys and Girls Grades 1st - 8th
Details: Run by local Washing Township High School Coaches, these clinics will focus on individual player skill development in a small group coaching setting. Players will be broken down by age and position (offense and defense) then come together to emphasis the skills learned.
US LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP
The FEE paid with this registration DOES NOT include your US Lacrosse Membership. All players must be and eligible US Lacrosse Member. You will need your US Lacrosse ID number to complete this registration. If you don't remember your US Lacrosse Membership #, select https://secure.uslacrosse.org/m.cfm to access your membership information. All US Lacrosse numbers must fulfill the duration of the season. If your number expires prior to June 15, 2019 you will be required to renew to complete this registration.
Required Equipment Boys:
- Helmet, Shoulder/chest pads, elbow pads, gloves, protective cup, stick, proper footwear, mouthpiece (not clear).
- Our program offers complete starter kits (including a stick) for boys K - 4th grade players that can be purchased or rented. Contact Neil Weisshaar at email@example.com for information regarding this our equipment plans.
- The purchase price is $200.00
- Rental price is $75.00 plus a $50.00 refundable deposit
Required Equipment Girls:
- Goggles, stick, mouthpiece. Gloves are not required but recommended
All registration fees are final. Any refunds must be approved by the league board.
Honor the Game!